Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home with Quinn and Alicia

Sorry this is so fuzzy. Alicia and Kristy both seem to keep moving ;) I have some great help with the alpacas these days! We'll be moving Alicia into the boy alpaca pen later today because she's still well under a year old and I want to set her up to succeed. Keeping her with the females when it's cria season just isn't the best plan.
Now that Quinn is here to guard the sheep, I'm able to move them out into further pasture. They'll still be somewhat close to the house for a few weeks, we're not far from the Missouri River and have seen some flooding recently which is pushing the wild life a little closer to the pastures .
This is the picture I see most often when I look out the window. I can barely make a noise and Quinn looks up to make sure it's just me. I love these new additions to the farm!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL dogs! It's nice to see what Kristy looks like too since we have prayed for her. It's good to see you posting Nancy!

    ReplyDelete