Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Fiber Swap Time!!


Here's a peek at the wool that I'm carding up for my first swap partner. On some of it I dyed the locks while I was scouring it, and some is left natural. There's a little Corriedale, some Cormo, and some of our Alpaca and our Shetland. Just a pinch of this and a handful of that... from the bags of goodies in the studio.



With a little teasing and flicking I start feeding the carder.


After the first round of carding I decided to layer it and blend it one more time.


I sure do hope she likes these!

I'm pestering the mail carrier these days looking forward to my package too.

2 comments:

  1. I did! I did! It's amazing to see the locks it started out as!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might enjoy seeing the process.

    ReplyDelete