Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moving on


Little did I know when I was writing about changes, what was just around the corner for me at that time. I had been thinking of my husband's return to school, working towards completion of his Masters Degree and what that would mean as far as reducing the work load around the farm, changing our vision of what God had for us to accomplish...

There were other changes in store than what I had been expecting and after spending well over 30 years becoming one with my husband, I'm now learning how to be single again. My husband went on to be with the Lord. What I am sure of is the faithfulness of God, the love of my family and I know I am blessed with wonderful friends and church family. As for the rest of life's little details, I'm taking that a bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment